Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: [years] Cheap Brian Urlacher Jersey

[years] Cheap Brian Urlacher Jersey
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 21.11.2016 um 08:04 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Yuncuo
User
David Ortiz Celebrates 2000th Hit 522nd HR - RealGM Wiretap

David Ortiz celebrated two milestones on one hit on Friday night.

Ortiz's solo homer in the fifth inning was his 2 Cheap Walter Payton Jersey ,000th hit with Boston and 522nd career home run. With that, he moved into sole possession of 19th place on baseball's all-time list and broke a tie he held with a trio of Hall of Famers, including Red Sox great Ted Williams.

"The man did it all Cheap Mike Singletary Jersey ," Ortiz said of Williams after Boston's 5-4 win over the Los Angeles Angels on Friday night.

Giants Acquire Eduardo Nunez From Twins - RealGM Wiretap

The Giants acquired All-Star infielder Eduardo Nunez from the Twins on Thursday night in exchange for a minor league pitcher Adalberto Mejia.

Nunez was batting .296 with 12 home runs and 47 RBIs this season for the Twins and was leading the American League with 27 steals at the time of the trade.

Agent Zlatan Ibrahimovic Hasnt Been Offered Contract By United - RealGM Wiretap

Mino Raiola has denied a report that Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been offered a contract by Manchester United.

Ibrahimovic confirmed he will leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer.

"In this world we have to accept some journalists use their imagination and make things up," Raiola said. "The story is not factual."

Ibrahimovic already claims to know where he will play next.

"I know what I will do next year but I wouldn't tell you," he said after the game.

Ibrahimovic could also join the LA Galaxy of the MLS but he would have to wait until 2017 to join the club. A source said "it might be possible" for the Galaxy to loan Ibrahimovic to a European team until January.

Injury Makes Granderson More Likely To Re Sign With Yankees - RealGM Wiretap

Curtis Granderson has endured an injury-plagued 2013 season Cheap Mike Ditka Jersey , which might actually bode well for the Yankees this winter.

Granderson's injuries, a fractured forearm and broken pinkie, weren't chronic and were both caused by pitches. He'll still have good value given his power Cheap Jim McMahon Jersey , but New York might be able to retain him at a lower price.

An agent and two executives predicted that Granderson will have to take less than the $15 million annually he is earning under his current contract.

"The agent, in fact, said he thought it was very possible Granderson could accept a one-year contract to rebuild his value to go back into free agency after the 2014 campaign Cheap Gale Sayers Jersey ," writes Joel Sherman of the New York Post.

Executive Cant Imagine Shields Getting Less Than $80M - RealGM Wiretap

James Shields remains on the free agent market as the best pitching option available.

He was expected to sign a nine-figure deal despite a rough postseason, but his value appears to have decreased.

"What I see now is a lot of teams jumping back in," said a Major League executive. "But part of the reason is Cheap Dick Butkus Jersey , they're saying, 'We know now he's not getting $110 million, so why not jump back in?' But the problem is Cheap Dan Hampton Jersey , now everyone is bottom-feeding. And when you're someone like him, that's the last thing you want, is a lot of teams bottom-feeding on you in late January."

Shields had a 3.21 ERA in 227 innings last season.

"I can't imagine he gets less than $80 million over four [years] Cheap Brian Urlacher Jersey ," said one executive. "There's someone out there. You know that. I just have no idea who that is."

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.