RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: Jores Okore also very capable P

Jores Okore also very capable P
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 10.03.2015 um 02:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
gengm125
User
WOODSTOCK, Ont.Nike NFL Jerseys China. - Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed, Mexicos Gabriela Lopez and Australias Su-Hyun Oh all fired 4-under 67s to share top spot on the leaderboard on Tuesday after the opening round of the Canadian womens amateur championship. James, from Bath, Ont., closed with a back-nine 3-under 32 to share the clubhouse lead alongside Breed who posted the low round of the morning flight. "Im excited to have shot a number like this and basically I always try to tell myself at every tournament try to shoot one better each day," said James. "Thats my goal for the rest of the week and hopefully I come out on top." Playing a few groups behind James, Lopez and Ohs pairing finished tied for the lead after rolling in par putts on the par-3 ninth hole. Lopez, last years third place finisher, held the outright lead for the majority of her closing nine before a late bogey on her 17th hole, the par-4 eighth. "Its always fun to come to a tournament where youve played well and you know that youre expectations are high and you have the chance to win," said Lopez, the No. 11 ranked amateur in the world. "It feels very good being tied for the lead and I just need to keep believing in myself and trusting my golf shots and my swing." Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C., also posted a strong opening round after a bogey-free 3-under 68. Osland sits alone at fifth, while defending champion Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont. posted a 1-under 70 to share seventh place. The 16-year-old Henderson rebounded from a 2-over front-nine with a 3-under 32 closing nine that was highlighted by an eagle on the par-5 4th hole. In the Inter-Provincial Team Competition that is conducted over the first 36 holes of the championship, Ontarios James, Henderson and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., sit seven strokes ahead of Alberta at 5-under par. In the mid-amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C., will look to pick up her fourth consecutive title after opening with a 2-over 73. Proteau currently leads by five strokes over Torontos Marion Reid, who holds a three-stroke lead in the Mid-Master (40+) division after a 7-over 78.Cheap NFL Jerseys. Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that.Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping. The first match will take place on October 25th in Edmonton and will be followed by a second match on October 28th in Vancouver.BIRMINGHAM, England - Switzerland defender Philippe Senderos has agreed to join Premier League club Aston Villa on a two-year deal. The 29-year-old former Arsenal player, who has been selected in Switzerlands 23-man squad for the World Cup in Brazil, played 117 matches with the Gunners and spent loan spells at AC Milan and Everton before joining Fulham in 2010. He moved to Valencia on loan from Fulham in January this year.Wholesale Jerseys. Senderos said "there will be a lot of competition for places with Ron Vlaar, Ciaran Clark, Nathan Baker and Jores Okore also very capable Premier League defenders, so it will be up to me to fight for and to earn my place in the team." Senderos is Villa manager Paul Lamberts first signing of the summer.wholesale jerseyscheap jerseys' ' '
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.