RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: nd going 7 for 25 with a homer and thre

nd going 7 for 25 with a homer and thre
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 13.12.2016 um 04:07 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
lw789
User
NEW YORK -- LeBronJames had 30 points, eight rebounds and seven assists, and the Miami Heat avoided a winless season in the Big Apple with a 106-91 victory Saturday night that snapped the New York Knicks four-game winning streak. Ryan Kesler Jersey . DwyaneWade added 22 points for the Heat, who avoided becoming the first team to go 0-4 in New York this season after losing on their previous trip to Madison Square Garden last month and both games in Brooklyn. CarmeloAnthony had 26 points and eight rebounds for the Knicks, who had been 4-1 against the Heat over the last two seasons but were overmatched in this one. They finished 4-4 on their eight-game homestand, which matched the longest in franchise history. John Gibson Ducks Jersey .ca. Hi Mr. Fraser, When I was watching the Heritage Classic in Vancouver there was a play midway through the third where Ottawa crashed the Canucks net and it came off its moorings. Sami Vatanen Jersey . -- For one night, NickCalathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of MikeConley on a short-term basis.ANAHEIM, Calif. - St. Louis scored more runs than the Los Angeles Angels had allowed in their previous six games combined, and the Cardinals table-setters were responsible for driving in half of them. JonJay had three RBIs, including a two-run homer off centre fielder MikeTrouts glove during St. Louis seven-run second inning, and the Cardinals ended Los Angeles seven-game winning streak with a 12-2 rout on Wednesday night. MattCarpenter, batting leadoff in front of Jay, also homered and drove in three runs to help keep the Cardinals two games behind Pittsburgh in the NL Central. "MattCarpenter sets the tone for us, and he had a terrific game," manager MikeMatheny said. "He put together good at-bats and he doesnt give any away. It was also nice to see John Jay have some real nice at-bats. We need to get him going, and today was a real good indicator that hes on the right path. Hes been making some adjustments that are allowing him to have good at-bats, and it worked out for him today." ShelbyMiller (9-6) struck out six over six innings and allowed five hits, including a two-run homer by HankConger in the second. The right-hander was coming off back-to-back losses against two other AL West clubs, including a 6-1 defeat last Friday at Oakland in which he lasted only 1 2-3 innings and gave up five runs. "I wouldnt say I was any fresher tonight. I mean, I threw 51 pitches in the second inning at Oakland and thats going to wear your arm down more so than going eight innings and throwing 100 pitches," Miller said. "But I felt strong, so I basically wanted to try to go deep in the ballgame. My pitch (count) rose up again, but I got some big plays behind me. "The biggest thing was just trying to get the ball down and hit the corners," Miller added. "I felt like I was on the corners not the whole game, but more so than I had been. My fastball command was better and I felt like my curve ball was sharper. I just made that one mistake to Conger where I did that slide-step and tried to fool him with the curve, but I just hung it and left it right over the middle of the plate." JeromeWilliams (5-4) was charged with seven runs, four hits and four walks in just 1 2-3 innings. The right-hander had not given up more than three bases on balls in any of his previous 17 starts. "After winning that many in a row, you almost always think youre due for a butt-kicking," Angels right fielder JoshHamilton said. "Youd rather lose one like this than a really close one, but youve got to put it behind you." One night after the Angels scored all of their runs in the second inning of a series-opening 5-1 victory, the Cardinals sent 12 men to the plate in the second after Williams had set them down 1-2-3 in the first. Corey Perry Ducks Jersey. The seven-run rally included a two-run double by David Descalso, and a two-run homer by Jay that Trout had in his glove for an instant before it popped out as his arm made contact with the top of the fence. "The hardest play to make is when you get there at the same time as the ball," Hamilton said. "Youre moving pretty good when you get there and dont have time to really have a chance to time anything." YadierMolina, who raised his NL-leading average to .352 after going 3 for 4 with a walk, greeted GarrettRichards with an RBI single that delivered the seventh run. The Angels got two runs back in the bottom half on Congers fifth homer after a two-out walk to AlbertoCallaspo. But DavidFreese scored an unearned run in the Cardinals third when Richards mishandled a throw from first baseman MarkTrumbo on Carpenters two-out grounder behind the bag. St. Louis increased the margin to 10-2 in the fifth on a run-scoring, ground-rule double by Carpenter and an RBI single by Jay, who had driven in only one run in his previous 35 at-bats coming in. It was only his second game this season with three or more RBIs, the other on May 4 when he had four at Milwaukee. Carpenter ended the scoring in the eighth with his eighth homer, a solo shot off BillyBuckner. NOTES: Matheny caught Williams when they were teammates in San Francisco during the 2005 season. ... St. Louis LF MattHolliday didnt play for the second straight night because of a pinched nerve in his neck. ... Cardinals ace AdamWainwright was named the NL pitcher of the month for June after going 4-2 with a 1.77 ERA in six starts, including a pair of complete-game 7-1 victories over San Francisco and Oakland. He is the only one on the staff this season to average at least seven innings per outing. ... Molina was back in the fifth spot in the batting order, after hitting in the two hole the previous six games and going 7 for 25 with a homer and three RBIs. ... Cardinals LF AllenCraig drew three walks in the first four innings, matching the total he had in 116 plate appearances over his previous 28 games. He has 18 this season in 338 plate appearances. ... Wednesday was the fourth anniversary of AlbertPujols 10th career grand slam with the Cardinals, which broke Stan Musials franchise record. ... Jays only other interleague home run came on June 30, 2011, at Baltimore against BrianMatusz. ... The Angels have committed 61 errors, the second-most in the AL. The Cardinals have made 34, the fewest in the NL. ... Howie Kendricks 102 hits are the most by an Angels second baseman before the All-Star break. Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.