NoCheat
[t_news]
RSS-Feed
Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: es (5-3) past the Rams (2-6).

es (5-3) past the Rams (2-6).
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 25.09.2016 um 08:06 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
riluowanying123
User
JOLIET, Ill. -- Kyle Busch won his 34th career Truck Series race Friday night, beating Brad Keselowski at Chicagoland Speedway before running out of gas on his way to Victory Lane. It was Buschs fourth series win of the season and 17th overall spanning all three of NASCARs national series. Busch and Keselowski ran side-by-side for a large portion of the race, trading the lead several times as they combined to lead 102 of the 150 laps. "Finally got by him and he was still with me, and I started stretching him and thought I could breathe again," Busch said. "Then two laps later, he was on my butt again." Busch was startled on his celebratory burnout when he leaned out the window while mimicking a boxer -- an attempt to show hed outdueled someone -- and his truck ran out of fuel. It looked as if it nearly caused Busch to fall out the window. Busch, who will try for the weekend sweep at Chicago by winning the Nationwide race on Saturday and the Sprint Cup race on Sunday, laughed it off later. "Always try to do something. Keep it fresh. Im running out of ideas," he said. Keselowski had to settle for his second runner-up finish of the season and fifth of his career. Keselowski is still searching for his first career Truck Series victory. "Running this race, side-by-side, every restart, some pack racing, thats just something that I think is exceptional to watch," Keselowski said. "But from my place is exceptional to do. A little disappointed we didnt get the win, but I know we were close. I know how far our team and company has come." Ryan Blaney finished third driving for Keselowski. Series leader Matt Crafton, who now leads James Buescher by 47 points in the standings, was fourth after grabbing his 16th top-10 in 16 races. Buescher was eighth. Ty Dillon finished fifth, John Wes Townley was sixth and Austin Dillon seventh. Jeb Burton and Johnny Sauter completed the top 10. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Cheap Jerseys . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. http://www.nfljerseyschinaauthentic.us.com/ . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. NFL Jerseys China Authentic . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. Cheap Jerseys Free Shpping . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season.LENNOXVILLE, Que. -- Bishops quarterback Jordan Heather came into Saturdays game against McGill needing 400 yards to surpass the Canadian Interuniversity Sport record of 3,047 passing yards in a single season set by Westerns Will Finch last week. He finished the day with 484. Heather was 26-for-47 passing for four touchdowns to lead the Gaiters in their 40-21 thrashing of the Redmen in Lennoxville. Receiver Alexander Fox picked up 256 yards and scored all four TDs for Bishops (6-2), while kicker Mathieu Pacquette added 16 points on four field goals. Running back Matthew Burke had 132 yards on 19 carries. McGill quarterback Jonathan Collin was 29-for-43 passing for 357 yards and three touchdowns in the loss. He also threw one interception. Casey Cook was the Redmens (3-5) top receiver with 137 yards and two scores. Damian Massey-Hirt had McGills other touchdown. McGill opened the scoring when Collin found Cook for a 28-yard TD at 3:44 of the first quarter, but the Redmen were held off the scoreboard until Cooks second touchdown at 13:35 of the fouurth quarter.dddddddddddd The Gaiters led 23-8 at halftime and 40-8 heading after the third quarter. Elsewhere in CIS football action, it was: Saint Marys 12 St. FX 6; Acadia 14 Mount Allison 23; Laval 30 Montreal 11; Saskatchewan 16 Regina 7. Later, Concordia was at Sherbrooke and Manitoba visited Alberta. --- Huskies 12 X-Men 6 At Antigonish, N.S., running back Michael Dawes rushed for 54 yards and a touchdown to lead St. Marys (5-3) past St. FX (3-5). --- Mounties 23 Axemen 14 At Sackville, N.B., quarterback Brandon Leyh completed 11-of-17 passes for 137 yards and a touchdown as Mount Allison (4-4) topped Acadia (3-5). --- No. 2 Rouge et Or 30 No. 6 Carabins 11 At Montreal, Guillaume G-Bourassa scored two touchdowns as the second-ranked Laval (8-0) scored 27 points in the fourth quarter to rally past Montreal (5-3). --- No. 10 Huskies 33 Rams 15 At Regina, Saskatchewans defence returned six Regina interceptions for 150 yards and running back Dexter Janke had two touchdowns to lead the Huskies (5-3) past the Rams (2-6). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China ' ' ' 
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.