Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: than 18 Cheap Jerseys From China

than 18 Cheap Jerseys From China
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 10.11.2016 um 02:00 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Yuncuo
User
Peavy Sale Endorse Each Other For Opening Day Start - RealGM Wiretap

The White Sox have two candidates to start on Opening Day against the Royals in Jake Peavy and Chris Sale.

While Robin Ventura and the front office will make the decision Cheap NFL Jerseys China , the pitchers have endorsed each other for the job.

"Without a doubt, Jake. Without a doubt," Sale said. "You kind of look back on his career and what he's done and look back at last year what he did, not only on the field, but off the field. I look at him as a leader and as kind of a role model for everybody on our pitching staff to look up to."

Peavy has become a mentor to Sale in recent years. The bond grew stronger in 2012, when Peavy bounced back to his previous front-line starter status and Sale proved Cy Young worthy in his first year as a member of the rotation.

"I can tell you right now who is going to start Opening Day and that's Chris Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys ," Peavy countered. "Chris Sale is the best starter on this team. Your best starter throws Opening Day. It's special and Chris Sale is the most talented guy on our staff. I hope no other guy on our staff takes offense to that. It is what it is."

White Sox Cut Mat Latos Sign Justin Morneau - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago White Sox shuffled their roster on Thursday by signing Justin Morneau and designating Mat Latos for assignment.

Morneau agreed to a prorated one-year, $1 million deal which gives him a base salary of $633,800. He can earn as much as $2.5 million more in performance bonuses based on up to 400 plate appearances.

The White Sox immediately placed him on the disabled list. He expects to be back sometime after the All-Star break.

Latos has a 7.25 ERA over his last seven starts, and the White Sox had dropped 20 of 26 games before facing the Washington Nationals on Thursday night. The White Sox have 10 days to trade or release him.

Wilson Buys Louisville Slugger For $70M - RealGM Wiretap

Wilson Sporting Goods has announced that it will acquire the intellectual property of Louisville Slugger from its original owner, Hillerich & Bradsby.

The deal was for $70 million.

Louisville Slugger was the dominant force in the baseball bat industry, with its name on the bats of more than 18 Cheap Jerseys From China ,000 Major League Baseball players, for more than a century. However, the company has faced significant competition from the likes of Mariucci and DeMarini brands in recent years.

Brett Anderson To Miss Six Weeks - RealGM Wiretap

The Oakland Athletics could be without Brett Anderson for up to six weeks after he was diagnosed with a stress fracture in his right foot.

Anderson felt pain in his foot while running in the outfield this week.

The left-hander, who came back from Tommy John surgery last summer after missing 14 months, has been on the disabled list since May 1 with a sprained right ankle.

"It's pretty frustrating, disappointing and all the other similar adjectives Cheap Jerseys ," Anderson said. "I was two days away from making another rehab start and now I'm in a walking boot with a fracture in my foot."

White Sox To Announce Jose Abreu Deal - RealGM Wiretap

The Chicago White Sox are expected to formally announce their contract agreement with free-agent first baseman Jose Abreu on Tuesday.

The Cuban received a six-year, $68-million deal from Chicago.

At the World Baseball Classic earlier this year, the 6-foot-3, 250-pound right-handed-hitting Abreu posted a .360 average with three homers and nine RBIs in six games.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.