RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: adily putting our team toge

adily putting our team toge
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 10.03.2015 um 02:08 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
gengm125
User
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Philadelphia Phillies placed RHP MikeAdams on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his right shoulder.Morgan Burnett Womens Jersey. The team made the announcement after Saturdays 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds. RHP Kenny Giles will be called up from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to fill Adams spot on the roster. Adams is 2-1 with a 2.12 ERA in 17 innings over 19 games, all in relief, for Philadelphia this season. He struck out the only batter he faced in the Phillies 8-0 win over the Reds on Friday.Paul Hornung Jersey. -- The Royals expect to place left-hander BruceChen on the disabled list with a swollen disc in his back that has already caused the club to juggle its starting rotation.Clay Matthews Jersey.Y. -- Marcos Ambrose should be on pins and needles but says hes not.SARASOTA, Fla. -- When it comes to his 50-game drug suspension, NelsonCruz didnt have much to say during his introduction by the Baltimore Orioles. Cruz gave short answers to any Biogenesis-related questions during a news conference Tuesday, a day after the 33-year-out outfielder finalized an $8 million, one-year contract. "Whatever happened in the past, I look to move forward and have a great year with the Baltimore Orioles," Cruz said. Cruz was suspended for 50 games last August for a violation of Major League Baseballs drug agreement related to the sports investigation of the Biogenesis of America anti-aging clinic. He was joined at the news conference by eight of his new teammates, including ChrisDavis, J.J.Hardy, AdamJones, MannyMachado, NickMarkakis and MattWieters. Markakis said last summer that MLB needed stiffer penalties for violations of the drug rules. On Saturday, Markakis said he still favoured tougher penalties but was happy to have Cruz on the Orioles. "My opinion doesnt change toward anything. Hes part of this team now and hes going to be in this clubhouse and were going to welcome him just like anybody else. Hes going to be part of this team," Markakis said. Cruz hit .266 last year with 27 homers and 76 RBIs in 109 games. The suspension cost him $2,732,2240 of his $10 million salary.Aaron Rodgers Jersey. He signed with Baltimore more than three months after he turned a down a $14.1 million qualifying offer from the Rangers. "It was a frustrating process, but Im happy for the decision that I made. Im really excited for the opportunity. I like challenges and I think its going to be a great challenge for me. Hopefully, I do my best and I look for the World Series," Cruz said. Cruz waited until training camps had opened. Hes part of a late spending burst that has seen the orioles commit $63,575,000. Right-hander UbaldoJimenez agreed to a $50 million, four-year contract and South Korean right-hander Suk-min Yoon received a three-year deal for $5,575,000. Baltimore lost its first-round draft pick, No. 17 overall, for signing Jimenez, and its second-round selection, No. 55, for signing Cruz. Orioles executive vice-president of baseball operations Dan Duquette adopted a strategy of waiting for free agent prices to drop. "Weve been steadily putting our team together," he said. "We signed a couple of pitchers, which we said we were going to do, and we said we were looking for a bat in the middle of our lineup, and Nelson can fill that role. Were always looking, but I dont anticipate any players of this calibre soon, but were always looking around."wholesale jerseyscheap jerseys' ' '
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.