RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: I like what he has to say out

I like what he has to say out
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 20.05.2015 um 08:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
mike
User
ASPEN, Colo. - One of the best snowboarders in the world was too young to go to the Sochi Olympics a year ago. So teenager Chloe Kim watched the halfpipe competition in the comfort of her living room while eating popcorn with her family.She wouldnt have had it any other way.At 14 now, a year older and a year wiser, she realizes that kind of pressure and exposure may have been way too much for her to handle.Im glad I wasnt able to go, to be honest, said Kim, whos one of the favourites Saturday in the halfpipe final at the Winter X Games. I just dont think I was ready.But she will be by the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics in South Korea, the country where her parents are from. Shes actually ready to start dominating the scene now.In between geometry homework, of course, and teaching her 2-year-old parrot, Kiwi, how to talk (she proudly proclaims the bird can say, Whatcha doing, Step up and Tickle, tickle, tickle.).Kim in many ways is just your ordinary teenager. She receives a $100 allowance a month from her parents, which she blows on clothes, and gushes about her recent trip to a local chocolate factory and making homemade fudge. She also doesnt particularly care for writing essays for her ninth-grade English class at her school in Mammoth Lakes, California.Watch her drop into the halfpipe, though, and shes far from typical. Shes the snowboarder with the difficult tricks, huge air and a smoothness that reminds many of Kelly Clark, the most decorated female in X Games history.Kim grew up idolizing Clark, even standing in long lines just to get her autograph. Kim once rode up a chairlift with Clark and was so mesmerized, she didnt know what to say.All I could think was, Im going to get Kelly Clark powers now, Kim said, laughing.Clark, a three-time Olympic medallist , is set to hand the torch off to Kim. Not this year she wants to defend her crown yet again but down the road.Shes one of most talented athletes Ive seen in a long time, Clark said. Shes amazing now and she has tons of potential.In years to come, Ill be able to look at womens snowboarding and know that not only is it in good hands, but its in the hands of someone Im proud of.Thats a lot of pressure to live up to. Although, Kim insisted shes ready to take it on. Shes older now she will turn 15 in April and not that awe-struck 13-year-old of last year, the one who finished second in the halfpipe to become the youngest athlete to earn a medal at Winter X.Sure, there was a part of her that wanted to go to Russia had age limits not been in place. Not so much to compete, but to try out that mushy halfpipe that led to a less-than-stellar show in the mountains above Sochi.Just to kind of explore how bad a halfpipe could actually get, because I guess thats how bad it was, said Kim. But again, I was really glad I wasnt able to go.Her competitors felt the same way. Kaitlyn Farrington, who won Olympic gold in Russia, jokes with Kim that it was a good thing youre not old enough to go to the Olympics, because it gives some of us older ladies a chance.Shes just amazing, added the 25-year-old Farrington, who recently retired from snowboard competitions due to a degenerative spine condition. Kelly is still pushing the sport so much. But Chloe is going to continue to fight after Kelly. Its great to watch Chloe. Shes progressing so much.Kim even has some new tricks shes planning to unveil at Winter X. Any hints?Top secret, she said. You have to tune in to find out. But theyre pretty cool.As for Pyeongchang, shes already looking forward to it.The timing is perfect, since my parents are from Korea and Ill be 17, Kim said. Thats (an age) when youre full of energy.___Follow Pat Graham on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pgraham34 Los Angeles Lakers Jersey .Y. -- The New York Knicks hope to have Amare Stoudemire back before the end of the season after a second doctor said he wont need surgery on the bulging disk in his back. DeMar DeRozan Raptors Jersey . Phillies starter A.J.Burnett left in the fourth inning because of a sore groin, but Philadelphia chased Fernandez (2-1) with three runs in the fifth en route to its first home win of the season. Fernandez, last seasons NL Rookie of the Year, was tagged for eight hits and a career-worst six earned runs in four-plus innings. http://www.nbaofficialonline.com/Houston-Rockets-Authentic-Corey-Brewer-Jersey/ . Louis Cardinals had a major need at shortstop and signed a veteran free agent who, while having PED issues, has been a potent hitter throughout his career. Gigi Datome Pistons Jersey . StarlinCastro had an RBI single for Chicagos only run in a 4-1 loss to Latos and the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday night. Sean Elliott Spurs Jersey . Westbrook had a triple-double in 21 minutes to win the matchup of talented point guards and help the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the woeful Philadelphia 76ers 125-92 on Tuesday night.PHOENIX -- Theyre former Yankees, clubhouse neighbours and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers. That gaping hole at first base might be filled in 2014 by lefty LyleOverbay and righty MarkReynolds. Each player signed a minor league deal with an invite to spring training, meaning theyll have to prove themselves -- again -- to stick around. "Its really an uncomfortable feeling," said manager Ron Roenicke, drawing on his own experiences in the majors. "I like that theres competition but I tell you what its a nervous time. I dont have fond memories of spring training." This spring, its Overbay and Reynolds who will be trying to impress Roenicke. Reynolds, 30, has a feast-or-famine reputation with 202 homers in his seven seasons in the majors with a career .233 average. He has struck out at least 154 times in each season since 2008, including 223 strikeouts in 2009. But Roenicke sees some hope in the stats. Last year between the Indians and Yankees, Reynolds had 154 strikeouts with 51 walks, about a 3-to-1 ratio. "He sees pitches. He waits for the pitch he wants to hit," Roenicke said. "Hes not up there hacking at everything, and I think thats the difference." Its a little tough on Reynolds having to win a job going into his eight season in the majors. He is back in the National League though, where he came up with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2007. "Honestly, I was just looking for the best place to get at bats. Come in and have a good spring and kind of prove myself all over again," Reynolds said. Reynolds isnt usually that far from Overbay. Theyve got lockers right next to each other in the clubhouse. On Wednesday, there they were sitting next to each other taking a brief break during a sunny afternoon in the dugout during batting practice. And there waas Overbay yelling out to Reynolds across the usual morning clubhouse din to pass on a reminder that it was time for a meeting.dddddddddddd Overbay, 37, is back in Milwaukee for the first time since the 2005 season. It was after that season that Overbay was traded to Toronto in a deal that opened up first base for PrinceFielder. Since then, there have been stops in Pittsburgh and Arizona before spending 2013 with the Yankees. Overbay hit .240, though he did have a renaissance of sorts with 14 homers and 59 RBIs, both highs for him since 2010. It was with the Yankees, with the aid of hitting coach Kevin Long, that Overbay said he got the lower half of his body on track with his swing for the first two-thirds of the season. Overbay said he got untracked again the last two months, so he wanted to focus this off-season on regaining what he lost. "Sometimes when results arent happening, you resort back to your other path," Overbay said Wednesday. "So those are the kinds of things I wanted to get in muscle memory, so that when I came here and I could it through this whole year." He might potentially be the best defensive first baseman on the Brewers roster. Overbay is also a solid clubhouse presence who appears comfortable with what he needs to do in the latter part of his career. No guarantees yet with the Brewers. Besides Reynolds, returning veteran JuanFrancisco, along with younger or less heralded players like HunterMorris and SeanHalton are also in the mix at first. But without taking a swing in a game, Overbay has made an impression Roenicke. "I like what he has to say out there. I like what some of the younger guys have already come to me and said about him, that doesnt happen that often," Roenicke said. "So hes a guy that were really happy to have in camp." wholesale jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
IP gespeichert
#2 am 14.11.2015 um 03:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
zyt123
User

"Where louis vuitton purses is the army rayban barracks?" ray ban sunglasses outlet Di north face outlet whispered prada around woolrich outlet online Victoria Road.

His oakley store hands louboutin shoes are ralph lauren sale shaking celine handbags his polo ralph lauren outlet head abercrombie and fitch I ugg do nike air max not abercrombie and fitch know, rolex replica watches when swarovski jewelry a instyler.com local air force soldier cheap jordans for sale said: oakley outlet "This michael kors australia turned ray bans out nike to hollister co be levis outlet store see-riding camp, tommy hilfiger canada after designer purses looking ray ban sunglasses Jijun burberry factory outlet corrupt hollister soldiers ralphlauren.com fled away, hilfiger online shop this coach outlet online camp nike air max 90 will sunglasses for women be spent, and toms outlet how cheap eyeglasses online suddenly garrison, adidas and exceedingly coach bags strange."

"Liu longchamp outlet Lang coach factory outlet store Jiang, you air jordan shoes have hogan to timberland work boots ask beats by dre headphones the case!"

An nike free officer dismounted, christian louboutin outlet walked insanity workout schedule up youth baseball bats and gucci shoes shouted: burberry handbags "? We longchamp are north face Kingo Wei, uhren shop catch a adidas.nl fugitive to custom roshe runs this christian louboutin shoes court, michael kors factory outlet I tory burch sandals ask hermes bags you, hollister canada where ferragamo outlet is the louis vuitton outlet army."

Soldiers outpost north face jackets clearance on long kate spade handbags while ralph lauren outlet before coldly:. jordan retro 3 "We jordan retro 11 are mcm bag Anxi mcm belt army, pandora bracelet there yoga pants is asics no swarovski australia fugitive, prada purses our nike air generals oakley sunglasses outlet in abercrombie fitch the barracks, tommy hilfiger sensible converse to mizuno running shoes quickly supra footwear go, do tiffany not tom shoes annoy replica rolex us General"

"Anxi coach outlet online army!" nike COOKING tommy hilfiger outlet stores online stunned.

Barracks, jerseys from china Xing sudden half-naked calvin klein outlet to the michael kors outlet waist cheap clothes and gucci shoes knees, hilfiger outlet a polo ralph lauren outlet online military long champ doctor vans is iphone 5s cases using a cheap ray ban sharp knife, cut michael kors handbags clearance out burberry outlet store the michael kors outlet store heart timberland.com wing polo ralph lauren outlet to bcbg max give chanel purses him burberry sale out hollisterco arrow swarovski online shop on air max 95 the ed hardy clothing left shoes outlet shoulder. ugg boots on sale In front burberry sale of louboutin outlet him, true religion clearance Lee louis vuitton bags and ferragamo outlet half lululemon outlet lying coach outlet on ralph lauren online shop a longchamp handbags comfortable armchair, eyes adidas coldly pandora charms looking ralph lauren polo at omega the front lululemon canada of kate spade sale the men.

Xing polo ralph lauren licensing bags outlet pale, michael kors outlet online vivacious rolex replica giggle true religion jeans women ringing, ray ban severe ray ban pain michael kors outlet online sale makes uggs canada the pandora sale sweat joe's new balance outlet on louis vuitton canada his michael kors outlet forehead vans shoes outlet big converse all star drops rolled down, discount true religion jeans but ugg boots on sale he watches for men was easton bats silent, adidas could not toms shoes sale help ray ban sunglasses outlet Lee and nike factory store nodded thomas sabo charms his nike outlet head, swarovski uk official site who'd Article tough, oakley sunglasses outlet Xing michael kors outlet online pants salvatore ferragamo suddenly Menheng, arrows michael kors outlet cut out free runs from michael kors the prada.com bones, medic gave uggs him ugg australia on the burberry handbags drug to bottega veneta outlet stop bleeding chanel immediately, montblanc and nike roshe run wrap p90x up fake rolex with newbalance.com a hermes bags cloth.

"OK!"

Military jimmy choo outlet cut oakley the air max cloth, thomas sabo got laughed:. moncler outlet "Arrow-toxic, new balance only chanel outlet hurt louis vuitton a michael kors little bone, adidas recuperate true religion jeans outlet month it mac makeup intact."

Evil north face jackets pants coarse oakley sunglasses outlet heavy nike outlet breath the north face outlet of coach outlet online the louis vuitton handbags mouth, to Lee and ugg boots knock air max the nike running shoes head, "the north face canada villain chanel bag thanks michael kors generals saving roshe runs grace louis vuitton australia when gucci sneakers bearing tommy hilfiger in oakley sunglasses mind ralph lauren online the abercrombie heart, uggs outlet after vans phase cheap toms reported oakley outlet store capacity."

Lee kate spade sale and moncler gently designer knockoff handbags waved juicycouture.com and abercrombie and fitch said: nike roshes "Then new balance just saying adidas shoes 崔光远 send you air max a nike roshe run letter, ray ban sunglasses outlet how beats by dre headphones do nike air max 2015 you swarovski outlet escape?" bebe dresses "Yes!"

Xing jordan sudden ray ban sunglasses outlet hold louis vuitton outlet stores back tory burch handbags the tiffany and co australia waves burberry factory outlet of louis vuitton outlet online shoulder pain, swarovski crystals wholesale continued: coach outlet store online "originally wanted to ralph lauren factory store bring dresses for wedding his wife nike outlet and tiffany outlet children escaped horloges villain christian louboutin together, jerseys from china but lululemon.com it bcbg max azria was christian louboutin outlet too adidas online late, louboutin shoes on sale the battalion bride dresses soldiers michael kors surrounded gucci sneakers my ralph lauren polo shirts mansion, nike air huarache I huarache had north face outlet escaped from hollister co the beats by dre headphones tunnel, this p90x3 schedule tunnel barbour jackets is prada purses I burberry spent a coachusa.com decade nike store digging, michael kors about nike soccer shoes a michael kors outlet online hundred air jordan release paces, when prada trouble air jordan shoes reserve, did gucci shoes not new balance shoes think tiffany canada today michael kors really polo ralph lauren outlet online spend. tiffany's jewelry "" cheap michael kors handbags And salomon then? nike roche run "

"Then oakley the pandora bracelets king marc by marc jacobs of nike shoe chess gucci uk villain pandora charms fled to barbour sale defend ugg australia the king's mercurial vapor brother's louis vuitton black friday house, in michael kors order harrods london to louis vuitton uk shelter, juicycouture.com he tommy hilfiger outlet stores immediately ghd sent abercrombie and fitch me to nike the ugg boots australia manor louboutin uk outside reebok the nike city, cheap basketball shoes I nike did babyliss pro nano titanium not expect michael kors uhren to cheap jordans be the north face outlet tracked, just nike air max soldiers puma online shop continued ugg outlet to hunt, rolex watches for sale desperate michael kors outlet to nike free run escape the villain, mac cosmetics outlet fortunately gucci . I tory burch handbags was giuseppe shoes rescued michael kors by cheap michael kors handbags generals "" coach outlet Tell the hollister online shop deutschland soldiers oakley sunglasses gone, Lee tory burch handbags and gucci sneakers a faint coach outlet store smile, asked uggs clearance that rayban speech: hermes handbags "You burberry dance converse.com your oakley sunglasses outlet family fled north face to lululemon australia online shopping the chi hair king, polo ralph lauren how longchamp bags did beats by dre headphones he pandora say? cheap nfl jerseys "

cheap michael kors handbags
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.