RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: make sure we get that done," said

make sure we get that done," said
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 26.05.2015 um 09:29 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
mike
User
HOUSTON -- Houston starter Jarred Cosart made it through seven innings for the first time in more than a month on Saturday against Tampa Bay. His performance in the 7-3 win was much more impressive considering he was battling a case of food poisoning and was ill in both the second and third innings. "I felt terrible in the third inning, I thought: Im not going to make it," he said. "But you keep pushing yourself. Its the competitive side. I didnt want to come out of the game. I didnt want to tax the bullpen and I guess I wasnt dying, so I was able to pitch." Cosart (6-5) allowed nine hits and three runs in his longest outing since May 5 for the win. Matt Dominguez broke out of a slump with two hits, including a three-run double in Houstons big third inning to help the Astros to the victory. Dominguez was 1 for 12 in the first three games of this homestand before singling in the second inning. The Astros led by one when he cleared the bases with his double in a five-run third inning that made it 5-1. "He obviously had a couple days there where he wasnt seeing the ball too good," manager Bo Porter said. "I felt like he did a great job of making them get the ball up today. The base-clearing double was a huge hit at that moment of the game." Tampa Bay starter Chris Archer (3-4) was done in by an error and a lack of control in his shortest start this season. He allowed three hits and six runs -- one earned -- with three walks in three innings. The Astros got back on track after striking out a season-high 16 times in a 6-1 loss in the opener Friday night. Dexter Fowler had two RBIs and Marwin Gonzalez, who was filling in for the injured Jose Altuve, had three hits and scored twice. Altuve missed his second straight game after being hit on the right hand by a pitch on Thursday night. "Marwin he has been absolutely huge for us the entire season," Porter said. "Whether its giving Dominguez a day at third base or stepping in at shortstop and now stepping in at second base for Altuve being hit by a pitch, hes been constant." Evan Longoria homered and drove in all of the runs for the Rays, who have lost 15 of their past 18 games. Rookie Kevin Kiermaier doubled with one out in the first and scored on a single by Longoria to put Tampa Bay up 1-0. Gonzalez got things going in the third with a one-out double before advancing to third on a wild pitch. Fowler reached and Gonzalez scored to tie it at 1-1 on an error by Archer with two outs when he missed the catch at first base. Archer slipped and fell onto his stomach while trying to make that catch, and was unable to locate his pitches after that. He plunked George Springer on the left shoulder and walked Jon Singleton before giving Houston the lead by walking Jason Castro. Dominguez followed with his double to centre field, which hit on the wall just inches shy of the home run line, to make it 5-1. The play was reviewed and upheld. Archer escaped the inning by striking out Chris Carter. "I didnt execute pitches," Archer said. "It had nothing to do with me not making that play at first base. Yeah, I was frustrated. Theres a ton of plays in a game. There were 40 pitches after that where I could have executed." Alex Presley drew a walk to start the fourth inning and chase Archer. He was replaced by Cesar Ramos, who was greeted with a single by Gonzalez. Ramos struck out Jonathan Villar before Fowlers two-run double to centre field pushed the lead to 7-1. Desmond Jennings singled with one out in the fifth before Longoria launched his eighth home run this season into the Crawford Boxes in left field to get Tampa Bay within 7-3. NOTES: The series wraps up on Sunday when Tampa Bay left-hander David Price opposes Brad Peacock. ... Kiermaier had two doubles on Saturday to give him 12 extra-base hits in 21 career games, which is the most in Rays history in such a span, surpassing the 11 Delmon Young had in 2007. ... Houston RHP Josh Fields strained a muscle in his right forearm in the eighth inning. Porter said he didnt have any more information on the severity of the injury. cheap world cup jerseys . When you think teams you imagine a group of people who all shop at the same jersey store and move together in a large pack with a common goal, which is usually scoring goals. But at these Olympic Games the idea of becoming a team in figure skating makes perfect sense because of a new event called, shockingly, the Team Event. wholesale soccer jerseys .Y. - Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus will still try to resolve charges stemming from an alleged street-racing accident after failing to accept a plea deal on Tuesday. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.us.com/ . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. cheap soccer jerseys for sale .Y. - Centre Corban Knight scored 3:30 into overtime, and the Abbotsford Heat rallied to edge the Utica Comets 5-4 on Wednesday in American Hockey League play. cheap soccer jerseys from china . Louis Cardinals had a major need at shortstop and signed a veteran free agent who, while having PED issues, has been a potent hitter throughout his career.FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez put off retirement for one more year with a single goal in mind: winning his first Super Bowl ring. But the Falcons are mired in a three-game losing streak and ravaged by injuries, so it seems more and more likely that Gonzalezs farewell season will wind up being a real bummer. Just dont go telling him that. "As far as Im concerned," Gonzalez said Thursday, "were still in it." Looking at the bleak situation through the rosiest of glasses, the future Hall of Famer insisted he has no regrets about tacking on another season to his already brilliant career, and he flatly denied any interest in being traded to a contender -- with his previous team, the Kansas City Chiefs, being an obvious source of speculation. "This is the team I came back for. These are the guys I came back to play with," Gonzalez said, looking around the Falcons locker room. "Im enjoying myself: win, lose or draw. Obviously, I would rather win. It makes it a lot more fun. But theres no way I would even think about jumping ship, because I love playing for this team and I love playing for this city." Gonzalez and the Falcons (1-4) began the year with a Super Bowl-or-bust mindset, but a devastating string of injuries have helped send them spiraling to their worst losing streak since 2007. Four starters have already gone down with season-ending injuries, including Pro Bowl receiver Julio Jones. Other key players have missed extensive time, including defensive leader Sean Weatherspoon and running back Steven Jackson. Still more are slowed by nagging ailments, most notably star receiver Roddy White. But Gonzalez refuses to believe that all hope is lost. "Im not there yet," he said. "Not even close." The Falcons, who host winless Tampa Bay on Sunday, are coming off a bye week that gave everyone a chance to assess what they must do to turn things around. It also provided ample time for speculation about whether Gonzalez would really want to stick things out if the losing persisted, especially when the Chiefs are off to an 6-0 start. He spent a dozen years in Kansas City before signing off on a trade to Atlanta in 2009. Last season, Gonzalez finally got his first playoff win and nearly made it to the Super Bowl, the Falcons coming up 10 yards short of beating San Francisco in the NFC championship game.dddddddddddd The thrilling ride prompted a change on heart on his oft-stated plans to retire, luring him back for a 17th season. Alas, it hasnt gone as expected. "I know theres trade rumours out there," he said. "I would never go and ask them for a trade. If thats something they want to do to help their franchise, thats up to them. But it wouldnt be coming from me. I came back to play with these guys. I have a great relationship with these guys, and the coaches too. These are guys I will call friends for the rest of my life, so Im not going to jump ship." Theres certainly been no drop-off in productivity for the 37-year-old Gonzalez. He ranks second on the Falcons and fourth among all NFL tight ends with 33 receptions, accounting for 339 yards and three touchdowns. At this pace, Gonzalez would end his career with a career-best 106 receptions, which is especially impressive when considering the lengths that opposing defences have gone to in hopes of shutting him down. Most notably, both New England and the New York Jets employed tight double-teaming in an attempt to keep Gonzalez from even getting off the line, a tactic that is normally used to hold up a speedy player from covering punts. With Jones (41 receptions) done for the season because of a foot injury, Gonzalez can expect to draw even more attention from the other side of the line -- especially with White still struggling to get up to speed after sustaining a high ankle sprain in the preseason. "If I get double-teamed or get that punt coverage-style gunner defence again, I would hope and expect my teammates to step up and make plays," Gonzalez said. "Weve still got some real good players on the offensive side of the football. Weve still got Matt Ryan throwing the ball." Those teammates are fully aware of why Gonzalez came back for one more season. They still hope to send him out in style. "Everybody is trying their hardest to make sure we get that done," said rookie tight end Levine Toilolo, one of Gonzalezs backups. "We still have a lot of football left to play." wholesale jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
IP gespeichert
#2 am 14.11.2015 um 03:53 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
zyt123
User

salomon "Where hermes bags is vans shoes outlet the army cheap michael kors handbags barracks?" dresses for wedding Di whispered nike around coach outlet online Victoria coach outlet online Road.

louis vuitton uk michael kors outlet online michael kors michael kors marc by marc jacobs prada.com His nike air hands pandora are shaking his nike outlet head ray bans I do bride dresses not know, louis vuitton outlet when ray ban sunglasses outlet a polo ralph lauren outlet online local soldier said: cheap basketball shoes "This ferragamo outlet turned cheap toms out air max to be abercrombie and fitch see-riding camp, michael kors outlet online sale after nike looking bcbg max azria Jijun beats by dre headphones corrupt converse.com soldiers converse all star fled away, louis vuitton black friday this p90x camp hollister online shop deutschland will mac cosmetics outlet be lululemon australia online shopping spent, swarovski outlet and nike air max 2015 how suddenly adidas online garrison, and burberry handbags exceedingly tiffany strange."

hermes bags ralph lauren factory store puma online shop nike roche run nike air huarache uggs clearance jerseys from china uggs "Liu the north face outlet Lang Jiang, abercrombie and fitch you longchamp have replica rolex to tory burch handbags ask hilfiger outlet the jimmy choo outlet case!"

louboutin shoes north face ralph lauren online polo ralph lauren chanel outlet ralph lauren sale tom shoes An officer dismounted, gucci sneakers walked burberry handbags up michael kors and cheap jordans shouted: longchamp bags "? louis vuitton australia We true religion jeans outlet are cheap jordans for sale Kingo tiffany's jewelry Wei, ugg catch jerseys from china a oakley outlet store fugitive tommy hilfiger outlet stores to michael kors outlet this north face outlet court, I michael kors uhren ask you, cheap ray ban where juicycouture.com is yoga pants the woolrich outlet online army."

ray ban sunglasses outlet the north face outlet oakley Soldiers outpost on long air max 95 while tommy hilfiger before oakley sunglasses coldly:. swarovski online shop "We are Anxi army, there is timberland.com no reebok fugitive, oakley sunglasses outlet our generals in chanel purses the barracks, sensible newbalance.com to louis vuitton outlet stores quickly go, do not annoy us lululemon.com General"

designer knockoff handbags louboutin outlet nike shoe michael kors outlet "Anxi christian louboutin shoes army!" pandora charms COOKING asics stunned.

discount true religion jeans bebe dresses juicycouture.com ugg boots on sale prada nike running shoes cheap nfl jerseys Barracks, louis vuitton canada Xing sudden half-naked to timberland work boots the waist converse and knees, nike roshe run a p90x3 schedule military ugg boots on sale doctor is using a vans sharp ray ban knife, new balance shoes cut oakley outlet out prada purses the barbour sale heart prada wing michael kors outlet store to give mcm belt him abercrombie out michael kors arrow christian louboutin outlet on hermes handbags the pandora bracelets left shoulder. polo ralph lauren outlet online In louis vuitton bags front of mizuno running shoes him, uggs canada Lee and half lying beats by dre headphones on air max a montblanc comfortable oakley sunglasses armchair, eyes nike outlet coldly looking watches for men at michael kors outlet online the mercurial vapor front of the north face men.

nike store tory burch handbags long champ ugg boots iphone 5s cases nike free run rayban Xing gucci shoes licensing vans pale, vivacious nike air max 90 giggle ringing, toms shoes sale severe pain makes the rolex watches for sale sweat rolex replica on his oakley sunglasses outlet forehead big drops rolled air jordan shoes down, but ugg outlet he was harrods london silent, could not nike air max help Lee burberry and levis outlet store nodded ray ban sunglasses outlet his burberry sale head, who'd Article tough, Xing kate spade sale pants ray ban sunglasses suddenly Menheng, arrows cut north face jackets out from new balance the bones, adidas medic gave him ralphlauren.com on burberry the drug longchamp outlet to designer purses stop bleeding rolex replica watches immediately, swarovski crystals wholesale and coach outlet store wrap air jordan release up with burberry factory outlet a adidas.nl cloth.

michael kors australia true religion clearance gucci sneakers easton bats "OK!"

louis vuitton handbags hollister canada uhren shop rayban nike Military custom roshe runs cut swarovski australia the cloth, abercrombie fitch got laughed:. tiffany outlet "Arrow-toxic, only hurt coach factory outlet store a little bone, abercrombie and fitch recuperate new balance month it intact."

celine handbags prada purses christian louboutin outlet gucci shoes Evil swarovski uk official site pants north face jackets clearance coarse abercrombie and fitch heavy cheap michael kors handbags breath of cheap eyeglasses online the nike roshe run mouth, tory burch handbags to nike roshes Lee oakley store and knock north face outlet the calvin klein outlet head, "the tommy hilfiger canada villain ray ban sunglasses outlet thanks bcbg max generals saving grace nike soccer shoes when bearing in ray ban mind barbour jackets the shoes outlet heart, after phase hollister co reported capacity."

tiffany and co australia burberry outlet store gucci sneakers burberry factory outlet oakley sunglasses outlet hilfiger online shop Lee gucci and michael kors gently waved coach outlet online and insanity workout schedule said: "Then just beats by dre headphones saying moncler outlet 崔光远 send you louboutin shoes on sale a lululemon canada letter, kate spade sale how do adidas you escape?" "Yes!"

michael kors handbags clearance oakley sunglasses outlet tommy hilfiger joe's new balance outlet louis vuitton purses mac makeup Xing nike outlet sudden hold ugg boots australia back the polo ralph lauren outlet waves moncler of thomas sabo charms shoulder pain, hollisterco continued: "originally sunglasses for women wanted to bring adidas shoes his wife youth baseball bats and adidas children hogan escaped villain babyliss pro nano titanium together, louis vuitton but michael kors outlet online it true religion jeans women was bags outlet too ugg australia late, the tiffany canada battalion nike factory store soldiers surrounded north face canada my louis vuitton outlet online mansion, nike I had bottega veneta outlet escaped michael kors factory outlet from ghd the tunnel, this tunnel christian louboutin is I pandora charms spent a fake rolex decade huarache digging, gucci uk about nike air max a michael kors hundred pandora bracelet paces, adidas when trouble reserve, did hollister not ferragamo outlet think today ralph lauren online shop really pandora sale spend. swarovski jewelry "" And then? air force "

toms outlet gucci shoes coach bags coachusa.com jordan retro 11 "Then lululemon outlet the polo ralph lauren outlet king polo ralph lauren of chess villain fled tory burch sandals to defend chanel bag the jordan retro 3 king's brother's house, ugg australia in coach outlet store online order michael kors outlet to shelter, tommy hilfiger outlet stores online he ralph lauren polo immediately sent ralph lauren polo shirts me to beats by dre headphones the omega manor outside michael kors outlet the city, I did cheap clothes not nike expect coach outlet to hollister co be tracked, horloges just soldiers giuseppe shoes continued thomas sabo to instyler.com hunt, chanel desperate to free runs escape michael kors the villain, supra footwear fortunately oakley . I was air jordan shoes rescued longchamp handbags by ralph lauren outlet generals uggs outlet "" ed hardy clothing Tell the soldiers gone, cheap michael kors handbags Lee burberry sale and kate spade handbags a roshe runs faint smile, nike free asked that salvatore ferragamo speech: louboutin uk "You air max dance chi hair your family coach outlet fled michael kors to the mcm bag king, jordan how did he say? "

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.