RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: Sonstiges Thread: A Great Game: The Forgotten Leafs and the

A Great Game: The Forgotten Leafs and the
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 26.05.2015 um 10:11 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
mike
User
I went for a pretty beautiful walk since the weather was so nice and warm...this sunset heading westbound on the Danforth was pretty spectacular. Many already know this but I am a sucker for a sunset I have a file with sunsets from around the world from wherever I visit. It is truly the most magical and inspirational thing in the world.I had to head to S. R. O. management to sign off on a couple contractual things Said hello to everyone, and grab a few extra cases of merch items as we are running out of CDs already on the road. Finally, back at the hotel I realized that my wife wanted me to go to this particular suit store where she had recently purchased me a couple new suits She wanted to make sure that she purchased the right size so that when I get home I could have the pants hemmed properly and be ready to go for the holidays. That was truly the most boring part of my day Sorry honey.Back at the hotel for the night and not doing anything at all Im exhausted from lack of sleep and my bodys a little strained from the shows...this is going to be an early night. Getting up early for a 9 AM bus departure to head for Hamilton. This show should be pretty insane tonight, Im looking forward to seeing what our old lighting designer is able to do with the excessive amount of lights that are being brought in for these larger shows.Ill check back tomorrow mid-day after Stuart and I complete our press obligations. Have yourself an amazing day and remember, you are always better than you think you are!Follow me on Twitter here: @burrowsdrumsL.A.M.F.JBThursday, November 27Once again, we hit the ground running once we got to Hamilton. Todays a show day but we have a few press obligations which we are more than willing to participate in! Our first stop is Y108FM. We performed The Black Sea acoustically...and Im loving the new spin Jeff puts on thisNext we headed over to the art gallery of Hamilton. JunoTV wanted us to do a segment on a current Canadian art piece. We chose this! Beyond doing a segment on this particular piece which is pretty nuts by the way, we got to stroll around and check out many paintings Most particularly eye catching was the Paul Czannes that were available So beautiful - I love postimpressionism.Once we were done these bits We headed back to the Hamilton place theatre to check out the guys setting everything up. For the next three shows we have brought in our old lighting designer Steve, who is fresh off the road with Dream Theatre. Once I was set up as per usual, we did our sound check, the VIP meet and greets, and some final preparations before the stage goes dark.We were all pretty amped for the show, its the hammer after all, and they are always a lively and rowdy bunch! What a beautiful theatre it is especially seeing everyone singing back to you at certain moments in the set. After sound check I headed back to the bus to grab a brief 20 minute nap to recharge my batteries. Lots of friends coming by tonight so Im pretty excited - I also get to send a bunch of stuff home since my brother-in-law Steve showed up for the gig This will make my luggage a lot less cumbersome to take out west. What a show! A couple friends brought us very nice gifts A mounted photo of each of us with the CD underneath commemorating the tour Thank you Dave and Karen!That was a pretty amazing show! The band is now in mid tour shape and are churning out the songs like a well oiled speed car. I love it when you can get into those moments where you are no longer thinking about what you are doing and just pouring nothing but passion into the new songs Its a heightened sense of euphoria!After a quick shower, we headed to the green room for a meet and greet with old friends, old label representatives, and family Always nice to catch up, always nice to get photos with old friends. We had to hop back onto the bus and head to Toronto, where we would get only about 3 1/2 hours sleep before morning television the next day.Wednesday is a massive press day. Stuart and I started our day at CP24 for an interview on live television I gotta tell ya, Im normally a morning person but I only ended up with two hours sleep and the bags under my eyes show it well! LOL .@CP24Breakfast Talking @theteapartyband show at #Koolhaus tomorrow night! Get tickets here http://t.co/hfHfaAJYnN pic.twitter.com/wFqM3s6Hul Jeff Burrows (@Burrowsdrums) November 26, 2014Next we headed back to the hotel for some phone interviews, I was a bit nervous as often I am the one to handle the French segments, and this one was with the CBC in Alberta, and I heard this gentleman it was quite a stickler for good communication. I was so tired I wasnt sure if Id be able to pull it off But he turned out to be very kind and very respectful of my "Franglais"...Merci Michael!Next, the band met in the lobby to be picked up by a driver with management and our publicist. First stop as a band would be the National Post. Here we performed for there video portion, then had a lengthy interview that would hit the papers after the Toronto show Very nice.Next we were off to lunch where we could eat and to do more phone interviews while we waited for some live interviews to make their way to the restaurant. We each did around 3 for an hour and a half, until our dear friend Karen Bliss showed up for a one on one with the band. This woman, is easily the best entertainment journalist in Canada She was also a true Tea Party champion as early as 1991! What can I say Shes got great taste! Once we were done at the restaurant, we headed to SIRIUS XM for another performance and interview with Eric Alper...another giant in the industry who has his hands in all parts of the business. This portion wrapped up our press part of the day so we headed back to the hotel.For dinner, we met with our longtime friend, agent and president of the Feldman Agency, Jeff Craib. We chatted about upcoming opportunities for the band and enjoyed some fine wine and outstanding steaks But I have to tell you I was completely exhausted by the time it was over. What a long day! Im doing this journal entry from my bed on the day of the Toronto show Contemplating whether or not I should go for my morning run.Well, thats it I have to get off my ass and get my heart rate up... Ill check back in with you guys tomorrow once Im in Montreal and Ill let you know how the Toronto show went. Stay positive and be good to yourselves my friends!Follow me on Twitter: @burrowsdrumsL.A.M.F.JBAnd here are some pictures from the Art Gallery of Hamilton. Nike Free 3.0 v5 Avis .com) - Another heated rivalry will be featured in the 2016 Winter Classic, as the NHL announced Saturday that the Boston Bruins will host the Montreal Canadiens in the next edition of the outdoor showcase. Nike Free 4.0 V2 Femme . T.J.Brodie scored at 2:26 of the extra session to lead Flames to a 5-4 win over the slumping Blackhawks, whose overtime record fell to 0-6 this season. http://www.21francechaussures.fr/nike-roshe-run.html . - The way MarkTeixeira looks at it, getting booed on the road is a badge of honour. Nike Free Run Femme . Methot is dealing with a back issue that will force him to miss the tournament. Philadelphia Flyers defenceman BraydonCoburn will replace Methot on the Canadian roster. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Pas Cher . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Monday, Steve Simmons and Darren Dreger weighed in on whether BrendanShanahan is considering keeping his bench boss, despite earlier statements from Tim Leiweke that the team needed a change in culture.BALI, Indonesia -- StephenHarper has dropped his prime ministerial gloves and put on his hockey historians helmet to wade in on the subject of violence in Canadas most popular sport. And he did so from a beach-front hotel in Bali, Indonesia, of all places. The prime minister, who has a book coming out next month on the early history of professional hockey, prefaced his unsolicited comments Tuesday on his role as an author, not as a politician. "Since Im taking off my hat soon on this (hockey historian) business anyway, as you know, I welcome the opportunity to comment on it," he told bemused reporters at a closing news conference following a summit of Asia-Pacific leaders. Harper -- a sharp-elbowed partisan in the political game -- said hockey is a rough sport but hes an admirer of skill over brawn. "I do think that authorities have historically not taken their responsibility to try and keep the rough, tough part of the game within the rules," he said, adding hes particularly concerned about head shots. "These are very serious issues and they do have to be taken seriously by the NHL and other sports bodies." Last weeks opening of the 2013-14 NHL season saw a nasty incident in which Montreal Canadiens enforcer GeorgeParros pitched to the icee during a battle with Toronto Maple Leafs tough guy ColtonOrr, falling hard on his chin and knocking himself unconscious.dddddddddddd The Parros incident was one of several that marred the early season and renewed yet again the debate over fighting on ice. "Im not trying to be nonchalant about some of these incidents, which I think are of concern to any parent watching this and seeing examples set and worrying about what could happen to their own boys and girls when they step on the ice," Harper said, speaking in a hotel penthouse room overlooking the Indian Ocean. "That all said, what we all have to realize is that this debate is as old as the game itself." In fact, said historian Harper, "there has never been an era in hockey, including from the very beginning, where violence was not an issue of controversy." Matters are actually less rough today, said the prime minister, who called the level of violence in pre-war hockey "quite shocking." Harpers coming book is titled "A Great Game: The Forgotten Leafs and the Rise of Professional Hockey." Author and Globe and Mail columnist Roy MacGregor acted as an editorial consultant on the book, which is to be released Nov. 5, with proceeds going to a military charity. wholesale jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
IP gespeichert
#2 am 14.11.2015 um 03:53 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
zyt123
User

salomon "Where hermes bags is vans shoes outlet the army cheap michael kors handbags barracks?" dresses for wedding Di whispered nike around coach outlet online Victoria coach outlet online Road.

louis vuitton uk michael kors outlet online michael kors michael kors marc by marc jacobs prada.com His nike air hands pandora are shaking his nike outlet head ray bans I do bride dresses not know, louis vuitton outlet when ray ban sunglasses outlet a polo ralph lauren outlet online local soldier said: cheap basketball shoes "This ferragamo outlet turned cheap toms out air max to be abercrombie and fitch see-riding camp, michael kors outlet online sale after nike looking bcbg max azria Jijun beats by dre headphones corrupt converse.com soldiers converse all star fled away, louis vuitton black friday this p90x camp hollister online shop deutschland will mac cosmetics outlet be lululemon australia online shopping spent, swarovski outlet and nike air max 2015 how suddenly adidas online garrison, and burberry handbags exceedingly tiffany strange."

hermes bags ralph lauren factory store puma online shop nike roche run nike air huarache uggs clearance jerseys from china uggs "Liu the north face outlet Lang Jiang, abercrombie and fitch you longchamp have replica rolex to tory burch handbags ask hilfiger outlet the jimmy choo outlet case!"

louboutin shoes north face ralph lauren online polo ralph lauren chanel outlet ralph lauren sale tom shoes An officer dismounted, gucci sneakers walked burberry handbags up michael kors and cheap jordans shouted: longchamp bags "? louis vuitton australia We true religion jeans outlet are cheap jordans for sale Kingo tiffany's jewelry Wei, ugg catch jerseys from china a oakley outlet store fugitive tommy hilfiger outlet stores to michael kors outlet this north face outlet court, I michael kors uhren ask you, cheap ray ban where juicycouture.com is yoga pants the woolrich outlet online army."

ray ban sunglasses outlet the north face outlet oakley Soldiers outpost on long air max 95 while tommy hilfiger before oakley sunglasses coldly:. swarovski online shop "We are Anxi army, there is timberland.com no reebok fugitive, oakley sunglasses outlet our generals in chanel purses the barracks, sensible newbalance.com to louis vuitton outlet stores quickly go, do not annoy us lululemon.com General"

designer knockoff handbags louboutin outlet nike shoe michael kors outlet "Anxi christian louboutin shoes army!" pandora charms COOKING asics stunned.

discount true religion jeans bebe dresses juicycouture.com ugg boots on sale prada nike running shoes cheap nfl jerseys Barracks, louis vuitton canada Xing sudden half-naked to timberland work boots the waist converse and knees, nike roshe run a p90x3 schedule military ugg boots on sale doctor is using a vans sharp ray ban knife, new balance shoes cut oakley outlet out prada purses the barbour sale heart prada wing michael kors outlet store to give mcm belt him abercrombie out michael kors arrow christian louboutin outlet on hermes handbags the pandora bracelets left shoulder. polo ralph lauren outlet online In louis vuitton bags front of mizuno running shoes him, uggs canada Lee and half lying beats by dre headphones on air max a montblanc comfortable oakley sunglasses armchair, eyes nike outlet coldly looking watches for men at michael kors outlet online the mercurial vapor front of the north face men.

nike store tory burch handbags long champ ugg boots iphone 5s cases nike free run rayban Xing gucci shoes licensing vans pale, vivacious nike air max 90 giggle ringing, toms shoes sale severe pain makes the rolex watches for sale sweat rolex replica on his oakley sunglasses outlet forehead big drops rolled air jordan shoes down, but ugg outlet he was harrods london silent, could not nike air max help Lee burberry and levis outlet store nodded ray ban sunglasses outlet his burberry sale head, who'd Article tough, Xing kate spade sale pants ray ban sunglasses suddenly Menheng, arrows cut north face jackets out from new balance the bones, adidas medic gave him ralphlauren.com on burberry the drug longchamp outlet to designer purses stop bleeding rolex replica watches immediately, swarovski crystals wholesale and coach outlet store wrap air jordan release up with burberry factory outlet a adidas.nl cloth.

michael kors australia true religion clearance gucci sneakers easton bats "OK!"

louis vuitton handbags hollister canada uhren shop rayban nike Military custom roshe runs cut swarovski australia the cloth, abercrombie fitch got laughed:. tiffany outlet "Arrow-toxic, only hurt coach factory outlet store a little bone, abercrombie and fitch recuperate new balance month it intact."

celine handbags prada purses christian louboutin outlet gucci shoes Evil swarovski uk official site pants north face jackets clearance coarse abercrombie and fitch heavy cheap michael kors handbags breath of cheap eyeglasses online the nike roshe run mouth, tory burch handbags to nike roshes Lee oakley store and knock north face outlet the calvin klein outlet head, "the tommy hilfiger canada villain ray ban sunglasses outlet thanks bcbg max generals saving grace nike soccer shoes when bearing in ray ban mind barbour jackets the shoes outlet heart, after phase hollister co reported capacity."

tiffany and co australia burberry outlet store gucci sneakers burberry factory outlet oakley sunglasses outlet hilfiger online shop Lee gucci and michael kors gently waved coach outlet online and insanity workout schedule said: "Then just beats by dre headphones saying moncler outlet 崔光远 send you louboutin shoes on sale a lululemon canada letter, kate spade sale how do adidas you escape?" "Yes!"

michael kors handbags clearance oakley sunglasses outlet tommy hilfiger joe's new balance outlet louis vuitton purses mac makeup Xing nike outlet sudden hold ugg boots australia back the polo ralph lauren outlet waves moncler of thomas sabo charms shoulder pain, hollisterco continued: "originally sunglasses for women wanted to bring adidas shoes his wife youth baseball bats and adidas children hogan escaped villain babyliss pro nano titanium together, louis vuitton but michael kors outlet online it true religion jeans women was bags outlet too ugg australia late, the tiffany canada battalion nike factory store soldiers surrounded north face canada my louis vuitton outlet online mansion, nike I had bottega veneta outlet escaped michael kors factory outlet from ghd the tunnel, this tunnel christian louboutin is I pandora charms spent a fake rolex decade huarache digging, gucci uk about nike air max a michael kors hundred pandora bracelet paces, adidas when trouble reserve, did hollister not ferragamo outlet think today ralph lauren online shop really pandora sale spend. swarovski jewelry "" And then? air force "

toms outlet gucci shoes coach bags coachusa.com jordan retro 11 "Then lululemon outlet the polo ralph lauren outlet king polo ralph lauren of chess villain fled tory burch sandals to defend chanel bag the jordan retro 3 king's brother's house, ugg australia in coach outlet store online order michael kors outlet to shelter, tommy hilfiger outlet stores online he ralph lauren polo immediately sent ralph lauren polo shirts me to beats by dre headphones the omega manor outside michael kors outlet the city, I did cheap clothes not nike expect coach outlet to hollister co be tracked, horloges just soldiers giuseppe shoes continued thomas sabo to instyler.com hunt, chanel desperate to free runs escape michael kors the villain, supra footwear fortunately oakley . I was air jordan shoes rescued longchamp handbags by ralph lauren outlet generals uggs outlet "" ed hardy clothing Tell the soldiers gone, cheap michael kors handbags Lee burberry sale and kate spade handbags a roshe runs faint smile, nike free asked that salvatore ferragamo speech: louboutin uk "You air max dance chi hair your family coach outlet fled michael kors to the mcm bag king, jordan how did he say? "

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.