RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: later when Thauvin played a one-two wi

later when Thauvin played a one-two wi
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 28.10.2016 um 04:16 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
lw789
User
ORLANDO, Fla. Clyde Drexler USA Jersey . -- Four-time major winner Hollis Stacy has been selected to the World Golf Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame CEO Jack Peter and U.S. LPGA Tour commissioner Michael Whan announced the selection on Thursday at the tours season-ending Titleholders event. Stacy, selected through the veterans category, will be inducted into the Hall of Fame on May 7 at World Golf Village in St. Augustine, Florida. "When Mike Whan called me and said that Jack Peter was on the other line, I thought, Uh oh! I was speechless. I totally did not expect it," Stacy said. "Im just overwhelmed. I am humbled and so excited. Its such a great honour to be in the same group with friends like JoAnne Carner, Nancy Lopez, Patty Sheehan, Betsy King and Mickey Wright." Stacy won 18 times in her 26-year U.S. LPGA Tour career. She won the U.S. Womens Open in 1977, 1978 and 1984, and also won the 1983 Peter Jackson Classic -- later named the du Maurier Classic. She also won the U.S. Girls Junior Championship from 1969-71. "On behalf of the LPGA, I would like to congratulate Hollis Stacy on this well-deserved honour," Whan said. "Hollis was always known as an extremely competitive player with an impeccable short game and one of the most creative golf minds of her time. More importantly, she will long be remembered as a truly nice person with a passion for golf and life. She is an ambassador for womens golf and we could not be more proud of her." Stacy will join Phil Mickelson in the induction class. The Hall of Fame will round out the class by announcing the inductees from the international ballot and lifetime achievement categories. Paul George Team USA Jersey . On a 96-degree day, Los Angeles 2-3-4 hitters -- Mike Trout, Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton -- combined to go 7 for 13 with six runs batted in and two scored in the Angels 10-7 win over Texas on Sunday. DeAndre Jordan Team USA Jersey . LOUIS -- Tampa Bay pitcher Alex Cobb threw 10 pitches off the mound on Tuesday and was unhappy.PARIS - Marseille beat Lille 2-1 Sunday to ensure it ended the year top of Ligue 1, while Lyon thrashed 10-man Bordeaux 5-0 to leapfrog Paris Saint-Germain into second spot.An own goal from Lille forward Nolan Roux and Michy Batshuayis strike — shortly after Idrissa Gueyes equalizer — left Marseille two points clear of Lyon heading into the winter break and three ahead of PSG, which drew 0-0 against Montpellier on Saturday.Saint Etienne was two points further back after beating relegation-threatened Evian 3-0.There was a festive atmosphere at the Stade Velodrome, with hundreds of fans wearing santa hats.Marseille dominated but struggled to carve out clear opportunities. It broke the deadlock in the 33rd minute when a mistake by Roux saw him turn Florian Thauvins corner into his own net.Lille rallied in the second half and its hard work paid off shortly after the hour mark following a swift counter attack.Djibril Sidibe controlled Michael Frey s cross with his back to goal before playing it across to Gueye, who fired it into the bottom far corner. Harrison Barnes USA Jersey. .However, Marseille restored its advantage eight minutes later when Thauvin played a one-two with Andre-Pierre Gignac before crossing for Batshuayi to control and drive a swivelling shot under the crossbar.In Bordeaux, goals from Alexandre Lacazette and Corentin Tolisso either side of the break had given Lyon a comfortable lead before Nicolas Pallois was sent off in the 16th minute for a dangerous tackle on Clinton NJie, when he was the last defender.Nabil Fekir, Jordan Ferri and Lacazette all scored in the final nine minutes for Lyon.It was Lacazettes third double in as many matches and sees him end the year top of the scoring charts with 17 goals in 19 league matches.Elsewhere, Romain Hamouma scored a delightful goal for Saint Etienne and set up two others for Max Gradel, who opened the scoring in the second minute, and Ricky Van Wolfswinkel. Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' ' 
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.