RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: Hubert Buydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeberger

Hubert Buydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeberger
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 15.12.2016 um 02:53 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
lw789
User
Joe Root made a brilliant century as England dominated day one of the first Test against India, closing on 311-4. Doug Free Womens Jersey . The England vice-captain put on 179 with Moeen Ali (99no) for the fourth wicket in Rajkot as India took just one wicket in 60.3 overs after lunch.Following a wicket-less afternoon session, the England pair went on the attack after tea as the Indian bowlers toiled before finally getting some reward when Umesh Yadav had Root controversially caught and bowled for 124. A pick of the action from the first day of the first Test between India and England in Rajkot A total of311 looked a long way off at the start of the day as Alastair Cook, having won the toss and elected to bat, was dropped twice in the first two overs of the innings.The England skipper looked unusually tentative and was put down by Anjikya Rahane at gully on nought, pushing at Mohammed Shami delivery, before Virat Kohli grassed a tough chance at second slip, Yadav this time having induced the nick. While Cook was struggling, debutant Haseeb Hameed - the first teenager to play a Test for England since Ben Hollioake in 1997 - looked at ease from the off and twice pounced as Shami offered width to pick up a pair of boundaries.He also required some fortunate to survive the seamers impressive burst with the new ball though; Yadav finding the edge only for Murali Vijay to shell a routine chance at first slip.Cook eventually settled in and with Hameed producing a couple of beautiful cover drives against the spinners, the partnership had reached 47 when Ravindra Jadeja (1-59) struck with the first ball after drinks. Haseeb Hameed played well for his 31 on debut Having moved across his stumps, Cook (21) was rapped on the pads and up went the umpires finger. After a brief consultation with Hameed, the skipper mistakenly opted against reviewing with DRS projecting the ball would have gone on to miss leg stump.Hameed moved on to 31 and looked well-placed to push on. That did not take into account Ravichandran Ashwin, who was beginning to find his rhythm and trapped the 19-year-old lbw from around the wicket. Root rarely looked troubled before his dismissal for 124 Ben Duckett (13) came in and looked to hit Ashwin (2-108) off his length, smashing three boundaries in an over, but the off-spinner had the final word; Duckett well caught by Rahane at slip from the last ball before lunch.From 102-3, Root and Ali negotiated the afternoon session perfectly, rotating the strike at will with Root, in particular, taking advantage of the unusually frequent full tosses that came his way. The 100 partnership and Englands 200 came up soon before tea with Root, having survived an extremely close lbw review from Yadav on 91, and Ali just short of their century and half-century, respectively.Ali was first to bring up his milestone after the interval, going to his ninth Test fifty from 99 balls.Then came Roots moment. The Yorkshire batsman going to his 11th Test century - his first in Asia - with a typically well-executed paddle sweep for two.The runs were starting to flow, Ali driving with conviction and Root reverse sweeping Ashwin for four, not long after having thumped the ball back over Jadejas head for six. Joe Root was dismissed after being controversially caught and bowled by Umesh Yadav When the breakthrough did eventually come, it was not without controversy. Root punching the ball back to Yadav (1-68), who appeared to lose control of the ball as he threw it up to celebrate.The England No 3 stood his ground and the decision was sent upstairs. However, after a soft signal of out was given on the field, there was no evidence to compel the third umpire to overturn what was essentially a judgement call. Moeen Ali will resume on 99no on day two Roots dismissal led to a sharp drop in the run rate for the remainder of the session although Ben Stokes (19no) did ensure the 300 came up in style, charging Ashwin and depositing the ball over long on for a maximum.Ali had the opportunity to go to three figures in the final over but failed to get the desired connection with another full bunger from Amit Mishra and will resume on day two just one shy of his fourth Test match ton.Live coverage of the first Test between India and England continues on Sky Sports 2 and across selected mobile devices.Watch the complete Test for 10.99 with no contract, with a Week Pass from NOW TV. Daryl Johnston Womens Jersey . The Thornhill, Ont., native, who is ranked 11th in the world, said hed hoped he would be ready when Canada begins its World Group first-round tie against Japan in Tokyo on Friday. Jeff Heath Cowboys Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video.Who chirps the most on Canadas Mens Rugby Team?Jebb Sinclair, without a doubt. He can be really good at it, and he could probably dig himself into some holes, but hes the one.(Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)Whats the worst/grossest thing that has ever happened to you in a scrum?Im lucky enough that most of my rugby is played in the back row, where its just my own teammate. But Ive had some time in the second row, and Ive had some scrums come over top of me, and Ive definitely had some groin areas up in the face, which hasnt been so pleasant.Whats the worst injury you have seen playing rugby?Ive been really fortunate myself, not really having any bad injuries, but I saw a guy completely do his knee this year. All the ligaments as well as hyper extended, I think. Yeah, that was bad. And it was just coming off of a year that he spent recovering from a groin injury. One of the best players Ive ever seen play, and a great guy, but just really unfortunate.How much have you seen the sport grow since youve started?Its hard to say because Ive been so involved in it, but I think if you take a step back and look at it from the outside, were getting people coming up to us in grocery stores and saying, "Good luck against Scotland," which just means rugby is growing so much with the general public.What are you most looking forward to about playing against Scotland on Saturday?Being att home, having my family here, having so many people that have helped me get to where I am right now being able to watch the game. Mark Sanchez Womens Jersey. And to sort of give back to them and see them after the game. Its really meaningful when you get to play games at home, because it doesnt happen often.Whats the best part of playing at BMO Field? It must feel like home for Canadas Mens Rugby Team.Yeah, that is the best part. I think its our unofficial home, and its so nice to see it selling out because when I started playing that never would have happened. So were almost in awe when we see this happen in Canada. I think thats the best part: the fan support.Tyler Ardron (Left), Hubert Buydens (Middle), and Adam Kleeberger (Right) (Lorne Collicutt/Rugby Canada)At the Rugby World Cup in 2011, Canadas Mens Rugby Teams "Beardos" became a major phenomenon, and the whole country was united behind them. Looking ahead to 2015, will the beards be coming back?I dont know if you could say theyre coming back. For someone like Hubert [Buydens], I dont think he has ever lost his. Its in full force and will be this weekend. But I dont think anyone else is going to try take on that same role. Well probably try something new.Who grows the worst beard on the team?I would say my best friend and roommate Jeff Hassler. Hes tried to grow a beard and it just turns into a bad moustache. Cheap Jerseys From China wholesale jerseys ' ' '
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.