RSS-Feed
Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: the Pittsburgh net. Jar

the Pittsburgh net. Jar
Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 15.12.2016 um 03:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
lw789
User
HOUSTON -- John Isner apologized for his performance. Customized Flyers Jerseys . Dustin Brown said it felt unbelievable. The top-seeded Isner lost to the dreadlocked Brown in the second round of the U.S. Mens Clay Court Championship on Wednesday night. It was Browns first career victory against a top-10 player. The German closed out a 6-4, 6-7 (7), 7-6 (4) win with a forehand winner. "Ive had a lot of matches where Ive played good tennis, where I was close, and youve just got to keep playing," the 29-year-old Brown said. "Ive got to play my tennis. If I start playing the tennis (his opponent) wants, thats not good for me. "Hes been in these situations much more often than me - I got a little tight in the second set, maybe at the end of the third - so I had to try to keep playing. It feels unbelievable." The 6-foot-5 Brown, who dropped each of his previous three matches against opponents ranked 10 or higher, has spent most of his career on the Challenger circuit, where he has won five titles. Isner, ranked No. 9, was the defending champion in Houston. He had 13 aces in the loss. The 6-9 Isner apologized following his post-match interview to a tournament official for a "pathetic performance - Im sorry you had to see that." "I just didnt feel it tonight," he said. American Sam Querrey also advanced with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 7 seed Lleyton Hewitt. Querrey has been struggling, dropping to 82nd in the ATP rankings. Sixth-seeded Juan Monaco beat Somdev Devvarman of India 7-6 (4), 6-2 for his 200th career win on clay. Also advancing was Santiago Giraldo of Colombia. He made short work of Matthew Ebden 6-1, 6-2 to set up a second-round meeting with No. 2 seed, Tommy Robredo, of Spain. Vincent Lecavalier Flyers Jersey Authentic .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. Jaromir Jagr Flyers Jersey Authentic . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup.TORONTO -- The Edmonton Rush defeated the Toronto Rock 13-10 on Sunday to set a National Lacrosse League record with their 13th straight victory. Zack Greer had three goals and Jarrett Davis added a pair as the Rush (13-0) kept theiir perfect season intact. Luke Schenn Flyers Jersey. Josh Sanderson scored twice for the hometown Rock, who fell to 5-9. The Rochester Knighthawks were the last team to win 12 straight games. They set the previous record in 2007. Cheap Jerseys From China wholesale jerseys ' ' '
IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »
Design von FoxHunter; Angepasst von FoxHunter; Angeboten auf dzcp-fans.de und .:$F]B[D$:.